30 Years of Miracles
Serenity House’s Counseling Services, Inc. Recovery Homes are alcohol and drug free housing whose rules, peer-led groups, and recovery management activities are directed toward maintenance of sobriety for persons in early recovery from substance use disorders or who recently have completed substance use disorder treatment services.
General information about the program:
- Full-time employment is expected for all residents.
- Mandatory group community sessions are held once each week. The day of each meeting varies according to location; check with your primary counselor.
- Residents are expected to attend a minimum of five support group meetings per week.
- Each resident begins at Phase I. Progression to a Phase II is dependent upon program compliance and current payment of fees. At Phase II, you are allowed two overnights passes per week.
- Curfew times vary by individual and are based on program compliance and Phase Level.
- Visitors are allowed Monday through Friday from 7:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. and Saturday and Sundays 12:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., except on evenings when group community sessions are being held.
Use of Vehicles
- Proof of insurance, vehicle registration, and a current Illinois driver’s license must be verified before a vehicle may be brought on the premises.