25 Years of Miracles
Private rooms are available for individuals in the Men’s Extended Residential Program that want to continue their recovery program in a safe community setting while residing in the comfort of their own private room.
What are the expectations of a person living in a private room?
- To focus on a recovery program.
- Attend group and individual counseling sessions.
- Participate in community living.
- Be productive at least 30 hours per week by working, going to school, or volunteering.
- Attend outside support group meetings.
- Follow the rules and guidelines of the program i.e., curfews, drug testing, abstinence policy.
Each room is comprised of a bed, desk, small refrigerator, and WI-FI internet.
How many private rooms does Serenity House have?
Serenity House has four private rooms available. If all rooms are full, the person will be placed on a waiting list.
Call and speak to a counselor. Inform them you are interested in a private room. Information will be taken over the phone and an assessment will be scheduled. You will need to have the following documents before admission:
- Current TB Test
- Physical Exam signed by a doctor
- If in treatment currently, a faxed copy of your bio-psych-social assessment
Yes, Serenity House provides food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Can I have a vehicle on site?
Yes, as long as you provide Serenity House with proof of insurance, registration and a copy of a valid driver’s license.